What makes us better than the others?
- Major credit cards accepted and no surcharges for their use
- Fully equipped – no additional charges for necessary items
- Simplified process – no third-party booking company
- Flexible pick up / drop off times
- No additional charges for insurance – RV is completely covered!
- No insurance binder required from your insurance company
- Low deductible ($1000 versus $2000 or more at other companies)
- No surprise charges upon rental return
I’ve never driven a motorhome. Can I do it?
Absolutely! Since it has a driver cab like a car or truck, a Class C motorhome drives more similar to a car than a bus. No special license is required. Drivers are required to be at least 25 years old.
What if something happens?
Don’t worry, you are covered! Our motorhome is insured for rental, not personal use. If you encounter any problem, you may call me personally anytime day or night.
How does Insurance work?
The RV is insured as a commercial rental unit, which means you are covered! You do not have to ask your insurance company for coverage (you are likely not covered when you rent, as most insurance companies won’t insure RV rentals if it is larger than a small camper van). Additionally, you do not have to acquire a difficult rider or pay out of pocket for daily insurance. Full details will be provided upon inquiry. Deductible is $1000.